Register online today to join us for our 2015 SCOLA Users Meeting! The meeting will be held Thursday, May 21st and Friday, May 22nd in Omaha, Nebraska and McClelland, Iowa. The two day conference will be packed with trends and resources for foreign language and cultural education, presented by leaders in the field.
At this year’s meeting you can expect to:
- Learn how industry experts are approaching foreign language and cultural training!
- Interact with people just as enthusiastic as you are about looking at the world from a global perspective!
- Get hands-on experience with everything SCOLA has to offer, including our exciting new service, Savoir-Vivre!
- Have the rare opportunity to tour the inside of a US Air Force reconnaissance plane!
- Eat great food and have fun!
10:00 a.m.: Check-in, DoubleTree Hotel lobby, Downtown Omaha, Nebraska
11:00 a.m.: Lunch
Evening: Dinner and RC-135 Tour at Offutt AFB
Morning: SCOLA campus tour and breakfast in McClelland, Iowa
Afternoon: Lunch and Congressional Speaker at the DoubleTree Hotel
Transportation to all events and meals are included with the $100 registration fee.
Register in advance at www.scola.org.
Discounted hotel accommodations are available at DoubleTree Hotel.